Dads can be difficult to shop for. They may say they don’t want anything at all for Father’s Day, or they may suggest the same gift every year. We’ve compiled a list of gifts that will be perfect for every type of Dad!
Well Groomed Dad
- Manicure/Pedicure Grooming Set from Target. This gift is inexpensive and useful! It comes with all the tools your Dad will need for trimming his nails. All of the tools are housed in a handsome, modern carrying case.
- The Oto-Tip Start Kit from Clearear. Oto-Tip’s flexible and soft spiral tip, built in safety cap, automatic spinning swab make regular ear cleaning safe, easy and most importantly, enjoyable.
- Braun Multi Grooming TIp Set from Walmart. This set can be used for grooming a beard, hair, ears, and nose! It comes with 4 different combs and various attachments to be able to perform 8 grooming needs!
- Nasal Congestion Relief Starter Kit from CLEARinse. It is the safest device on the market that both irrigates and aspirates your nose for congestion relief!
- Dewalt Compact Drill, Charger, and Bag from Home Depot. This is the perfect gift for the handyman Dad. The set comes with an extra battery, charger and a bag for easy storage.
- The Legend Graphic Tee from JCPenney. For the Dad who loves to relax in a t-shirt. This shirt is only $5 and made of 100% cotton!
Video Game Enthusiast Dad
- Wireless Xbox Controller from Target. Get your Dad a new, sleek wireless controller for his Xbox.
- Video Games from Best Buy. Here is a gift he is sure to love– a new game for his gaming console!
- Magellan Cabin Tent from Academy. Get your Dad some new gear for his camping trips! This tent has room for the entire family fitting 6 people!
- Rod and Reel Casting Combo from Cabela’s. This lightweight fishing pole is perfect for Dad’s fishing trips. It has high reviews too!
- Golfing Gear from Dick’s Sporting Goods. Get all his golfing gear needs from clubs, golf balls, tees, apparel, and accessories.